build4fun

New User
Brian
I have a no permission to download
Hi Mike, I am not sure exactly what you mean. I do not see a place where I either restrict or allow anyone to have permission to download? Of course it works when I try to download. Any thoughts?

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
For sure, yes, please do share. I would also like to share the written plans for free as well, so let me know if you have a good idea for that as well.
I can also add this as an article on the .com part of our site as a new blog post. I may need to get hi res pics to assist. Thank you for loading to the resources section as well.

Barry W

Co-Director of Outreach
Barry
Corporate Member
I had a similar situation- noticed that the “stay logged in” function wasn’t working on that page. So I logged in again and then had access.

—Claus
I also noticed that "stay logged in" was not working. I logged in and still do not have access. I'm using the Microsoft Edge browser.

build4fun

New User
Brian
I can also add this as an article on the .com part of our site as a new blog post. I may need to get hi res pics to assist. Thank you for loading to the resources section as well.
here is the quarter sawn oak step stool

Attachments

• DSC_0234.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 187

build4fun

New User
Brian
I have high resolution images if we can figure out how to exchange them. Each are about 8Mb, but I can downsize them as well.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS