THE SCROLL SAW CLUB OF THE FOOTHILLS MEETYING

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The new Scroll Saw Club Of The Foothills (the name wasn't my idea, I take no credit for it) will meet at 10: a.m. Saturday morning, October 5 at Klingspors Woodworking Shop, 856 21st Street Dr SE, Hickory, NC 28602. This group is for anyone, any age, that is interested in learning about scrolling, improving sawing skills, exchanging ideas and information about the scroll sawing craft in all its forms. A time of interesting discussion and fellowship with other scrollers. For any questions, please PM me.

Grimmy2016

Administrator
Scott
The new Scroll Saw Club Of The Foothills (the name wasn't my idea, I take no credit for it) will meet at 10: a.m. Saturday morning, October 5 at Klingspors Woodworking Shop, 856 21st Street Dr SE, Hickory, NC 28602. This group is for anyone, any age, that is interested in learning about scrolling, improving sawing skills, exchanging ideas and information about the scroll sawing craft in all its forms. A time of interesting discussion and fellowship with other scrollers. For any questions, please PM me.
Will there be a website or facebook page we can link too?

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I set up a Facebook page, please look it up, and LIKE it. No website for some while I’d believe. We’re at the very informal stage, and I hope maybe we can elect a chairperson and do some planning for the future,

cskipper

Cathy
I'd like to try to participate but the first Saturdays are booked up for me for most of the future year. I'll look to see what days I might be able to skip my currently scheduled event.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The 1st Saturday was the only Saturday that Klingspors Hickory Shop had open for us. Would really be glad to see you at our meetings.

cskipper

Cathy
Oh heavens, I didn't mean to imply that I want you to change your meeting. That always involves a lot to even pick a regular date. Just wanted to mention why I won't be able to be a regular member.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS