The ponies and the laminate arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I thought I would post this in separate thread.

Thanks to MarkE, Bas, Phil S and an unnamed final rider, my red laminate arrived yesterday!!!

I'm glad I went out to do some yard work today because we were gone yesterday and when we got home didn't notice the laminate which evidently arrived earlier in the day, sitting by the back door. Talk about fast service!!!!

Thanks again guys.

Phil, please pass along a big thanks to the last rider.

Mark, send me a PM with your address and what I owe, and I'll fire off a check- which will probably take longer to get to you than it took the laminate to get to me! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Glad it got there. The last rider was Robert, son of Dr Sandy who lives just a few miles south. Small world we live in

so since last last rider did not seem to claim the shop tour and sneek preview of your latest product does that mean it is still avalible..... :wwink: :wwink: :wwink:

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
so since last last rider did not seem to claim the shop tour and sneek preview of your latest product does that mean it is still avalible..... :wwink: :wwink: :wwink:

That's right! Seems like someone should be able to take advantage of that offer. :icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS