The Picnic is on!

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
As announced the forum’s picnic is being held September 18, at the Jordan Lake Jordan Lake, Seaforth Recreation Area Shelter.

See the sign up post, Picnic and Sides, to sign-up for sides and other sides, deserts and other accouterments.

And, buy a raffle ticket or two, please.

Last edited:

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Watching the rates, but I think I will attend. So far, I have found the woodworkers a bit more respectful than some of the MG club. :)

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Well, if the trend in NC follows other states, we may have crossed the hump on Delta. As of now fingers crossed, I intend to come.

Mrfixit71

Board of Directors, Treasurer
Rich
Staff member
Corporate Member
What is the time frame for the picnic?
People usually start showing up around 10 or so and trickle in until noon. After lunch at noon, we hold the raffle and usually break up around 2.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am going to have to decommit as I have a funeral to attend on the 11th. A good friend lost their 49 year old son to liver failure. Don't have too much fun without me.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry for you loss. Really one of my business but is the funeral the 11th or 18th? The picnic is the latter.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sorry for you loss. Really one of my business but is the funeral the 11th or 18th? The picnic is the latter.
Thank you Gene. Yes the funeral will be on the 18th due to a number of out of state guests and previously planned activity at the church. I am sorry I used the wrong date in my original post.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS