The Next Project...really Completed !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchwood

New User
Don
Hi All,

I posted "The Next Project.. Complete" a couple of months ago (the one about the Shinto/Torii style Queen bed with the book-matched oak panels). Well..it wasn't :eek:

This one..

DSCN11151.JPG

The owner decided she wanted something to replace the cabinet in the corner, there were two chunks of book-matched oak and some QS Sapele left over..so here's the result.

DSCN10731.JPG

DSCN10741.JPG

Had a tough time trying to find suitable door pulls, so I made my own :rolleyes:

DSCN1068.JPG

..put some adjustable shelves inside

DSCN10721.JPG

and in it's new home:gar-Bi

DSCN1076.JPG

That's all folks...really :rotflm:

Don

Steve_Honeycutt

Chat Administartor
Steve
Nice job. From the picture, it looks like there could be another night stand and bookcase in your future.

Steve H.

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Beautiful work and outstanding craftsmanship...thank you for sharing!

Donn

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Two beautiful -- and now complete! ;) -- finished projects. I'm sure your client is most pleased! Well done...

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Wow! Those pieces really complement one another and very nicely done by you. Is this the white oak from the front yard at your friends home?

Touchwood

New User
Don
Wow! Those pieces really complement one another and very nicely done by you. Is this the white oak from the front yard at your friends home?

Hi Jeff...yep, it sure is. Dave O took down the dead tree, Scott S milled it, dried it..and band-sawed this last plank into a book-matched pair of boards. The two ends of each were used in the bed ..that left about two feet in the center...which became the doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS