The new guy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

robdbeal

New User
Rob
Hi, I already wrote a post and was told to introduce myself so... here goes nothing.

My name is Rob, I live in Hickory, NC and I currently work at Hefner's Nursery in Conover. I've been there for going on 4 years now after my graduation from CVCC for a bachelor's in Horticulture. I've been wanting to get into woodworking for some time now and luckily I sort of inherited a lot of the tools I have. I figured what better way to start than to layout a nice workshop and dive in. Hopefully I will learn everything that I can and make some beautiful things in the process.:eusa_danc

Leviblue

Kevin
Corporate Member
Welcome Rob,
I'm originally from the Hickory area and I'm familiar with the location and Hefners nursery.
Welcome to the forum.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Welcome to the site, Rob!:icon_cheers

Lots of great folks here with plenty of answers and suggestions to your woodworking questions.

Don;t forget to post some pictures of your new shop and future projects. We love pictures!

Wayne

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Welcome Rob. Perhaps you may also be interested The Western Piedmont Woodcrafters group. We meet on the 4th Saturday of the month @ 9:30 a.m. @ Klingspors Woodworking Store in Hickory. You will find a great group of area wood workers, along with coffee and donuts. There is no charge to come check us out; we'd be happy to have you join us.:wsmile:

BillGriz

New User
Bill
Welcome Rob from just down the road. Pretty new here myself but seems to be a good place for info and a friendly group.

bwat

New User
Bill
Welcome!:icon_thum Two of my favorite passions as well -woodworking and landscaping. Hope to run into you sometime in area events or shops. Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS