The NCWW Goodwill lathe is up for the next interested person

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
If you have never turned wood on a lathe Read On !

It is time that the Goodwill finds a new home. Burns aka Redbeard has been turning like crazy but now, need to pass on the NCWW Lathe to the next interested person.

For the newer folks the NCWW Goodwill lathe is a complete wood turning package (Rikon lathe, Oneway chuck, set of turning tools, sharpening system) donated to the members by our founder, Steve Coles.
Members can sign up to use the lathe for a 3-4 month period. It is a way for folks who want to try turning to do so without major expenses. Warning turning can be addictive.

If multiple members submit interest in the Goodwill lathe, the Board of Directors will make the final decision on who will be picked.

So, if you interested in the giving it a try please respond to this thread. You must respond no later then August 15th, 2022 to be considered.

Turning is such a Blast !

DSWalker

David
Corporate Member
I'm interested! I've actually be scouring 'want ads' recently to see what is available, so this would be a good option for me right now to see if I like it before the investment. I turned a couple of things in shop class in the early 80's. Haven't had any opportunities since then.

Thanks for your consideration.

ralitaco

Jim
Senior User
When is the next round for this awesome opportunity because I would be very interested. I saw the Wilmington wood turner club is offering a beginners class in march and this would be great to use in conjunction with that class.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
wish there was a sheet all of us who benefited from it could sign that would travel with the lathe.

Reactions: Oka

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS