The Mood feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve D

Steve DeWeese
I just noticed the mood feature, could have been there for months for all I know. Just curious if you read through all of the options there Steve. Is that mood setting visible to others when you set it? I see the potential to stir things up a bit with options like horny, studly, flirty, etc.

Thoughts?

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
*****y, ****ed off, and others.

Kind of with you Steve

but who am I to talk. I am "wasted" at the moment.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I agree that some of the options aren't the best "mood" to tell folks about. In all, I don't really care for it. Kinda silly

Dave:)

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
Well the automatic obscenity checker deleted two of the moods that I typed. p*ss*doff and b*tc*y.

I went in and deleted some of the more "inappropriate" ones.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
For this to actually reflect the mood of the poster at the time of posting it would have to stay constantly attributed to the post. I have gone from bored to sleepy to buzzed and even if my post was confused, it would be shown as what ever I have currently entered.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Steve D said:
I just noticed the mood feature, could have been there for months for all I know. Just curious if you read through all of the options there Steve. Is that mood setting visible to others when you set it? I see the potential to stir things up a bit with options like horny, studly, flirty, etc.

Thoughts?
I guess I didn't read them over.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Travis Porter said:
Well the automatic obscenity checker deleted two of the moods that I typed. p*ss*doff and b*tc*y.

I went in and deleted some of the more "inappropriate" ones.

Thanks

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Steve, don't be too hard on yourself. I can see the fun in a feature like that in a different type of site, like Myspace :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS