The long lost Vetteman has returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
I know I have been gone off of NCWW for a while but I am back and still doing laser work. I downsized and had to sell most of my shop. I have been doing a little bit at a friends shop but it's a 45 min drive from Morrisville so I don't get to do much of it. I still have a trailer full of about 500 bf of wood I need to use or find something to do with. Kind of makes the trailer useless for anything else.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Happy New Year and welcome back. You might want to repost what wood you have available. There are lots of new folks and most of us older folks have a hard time remembering what we had for dinner the prior night.

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
Here is the project I am currently working on and one from a couple of months ago
DSC09766.JPG

DSC09408.JPG

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Welcome back Brad. I remember your downsizing fiasco and essentially getting booted out by the landlord for little reason.

A recent thread by Danmart77 prompted me to wonder "where is Vetteman9956" for laser engraving? I was going to post that question, but you're back now!

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
Yes, the biggest problem was we had been there for 9 years when they decided to sell it. They were way over priced for us. Then they gave us 6 weeks to find another house, relocate 3500 sq.ft. of stuff including my workshop. Those of you that had been there can attest to what a challenge that was. I didn't have time to pack it myself so I had my sons and their college friends helped (if you call it that) I still have a 10'x40' stuffed full of boxes that were just filled with no thought. I am still trying to go through it all. So tired of needing something, knowing I have it and not knowing where it is.

Welcome back Brad. I remember your downsizing fiasco and essentially getting booted out by the landlord for little reason.

A recent thread by Danmart77 prompted me to wonder "where is Vetteman9956" for laser engraving? I was going to post that question, but you're back now!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
It's great to have you back up Brad! And a big, big thank you for all you've done for the Burial Urns For Veterans Project.
FYI, Brad has made at no charge to NCWW, every last military emblem and NCWW emblem for all of the burial urns. We are very indebted to him for this!:eusa_clap If there be any way NCWW members can help you back Brad, please don't be shy about letting us know!

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Welcome back Brad. I can relate to the problems involved with moving - KenOfCary - now living in Floyd, VA.

Just got the construction phase of the new shop completed. Now I just have to finish moving stuff from Cary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS