Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
It was released earlier today!
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif
smiley.gif

There are other views, a video, and a link to a manual on the http://www.infinitytools.com/2-Pc-Lock-Miter-Master-Jig-Set/productinfo/00-LMM/

Yahoo!

00-LMM_Add_5.jpg
00-LMM_Large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan Bowman

New User
Dan Bowman
Good news, Alan, and congratulations! Can you clarify what dimensions are covered by the small and large jig? The Infinity website lacks information on that.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Good news, Alan, and congratulations! Can you clarify what dimensions are covered by the small and large jig? The Infinity website lacks information on that.

Thanks.

Frankly, I'm embarrassed to say I don't know. In testing I found while it is a little harder to use, the little one actually works with both Infinity's Lock Miter Jr. and Sr. while the large one will only work with the Lock Miter, Sr. Since it appears they are being sold as a set the full range of router bit and shaper sizes on the market should be covered. Bits available from most manufactures and vendors are close in size to the Infinity Sr. Few manufacturers offer lock miter bits as small as the Jr.

Oh, and in case you missed it, they should work with any brand!

Hey tell them to put in on their Amazon store so we can buy it with amazon gift certificates ..... and hope woodpeckers will not get upset they is it RED LOL...... maybe it should have been anodized purple.... LOL I cannot wait to get my hands on one.... my brother flew out of tampa today I should have had them drop one by the airport LOL ..... ok to many LOL's but what are you going to create next Alan

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Hey tell them to put in on their Amazon store so we can buy it with amazon gift certificates ..... and hope woodpeckers will not get upset they is it RED LOL...... maybe it should have been anodized purple.... LOL I cannot wait to get my hands on one.... my brother flew out of tampa today I should have had them drop one by the airport LOL ..... ok to many LOL's but what are you going to create next Alan

Infinity is sold through Amazon so I expect you'll see it there eventually. I'll remind them.

I have about a half dozen things in the works, and have even had to deal with a few rejections on some- its not all roses. But once I get caught up with yard work and take a little vacation, I'll get back to work on one of my designs. I would like to be able to have a few more widgets on the market before I call it quits.

Did I ever post photos of the purple Lock Miter Master? Yup my brother, who did the machining of my prototypes anodized some of them in color! :cool:

IMG_4466.JPG

IMG_44561.JPG

so it is not just you.... talent just runs in your family.... :)

and no I had not seen these new colorful photos before....

It looks good in purple but the red will match my other expensive aluminum gadgets

not saying expensive is bad but expensive on entry but cheap when you consider I cut up 5 pieces of plywood yesterday and did not make a bad cut laying out with red aluminum

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
On sale today! Infinity has the 2 piece set on sale for $49.90

Congratulations Alan. :eusa_clap

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
well I got the set so you can autograph one with your left hand and the other with your right

Give us a good review when you get it/them.

I'm too close to my designs for that.

FYI, even though David Venditto of Infinity has been involved with router bits since he was a kid working for his dad at Jesada (he is the "da" in Jesada), he admitted to me he was never a woodworker- he just started getting serious recently. He said that lock miter bits have always been a big seller but also a big source of complaints- he has heard a lot of set-up horror stories. That being said, he also said he had great results making the setup with the LMM! I guess that's why he licensed it from me :D .

ErnieM

Ernie
Corporate Member
We all know how clever Alan is. The I-box and the Lock Miter Master are fantastic jigs. But by far, the best jig that Alan has invented is one you've never heard of - and probably never will. I'll give you two hints: it has had a profound, positive effect on my workflow, AND, once you know what it does, I guarantee you that you won't want one. Here's my version of the Schaffter _______ ________ jig.

cover.jpg
Ernie

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
We all know how clever Alan is. The I-box and the Lock Miter Master are fantastic jigs. But by far, the best jig that Alan has invented is one you've never heard of - and probably never will. I'll give you two hints: it has had a profound, positive effect on my workflow, AND, once you know what it does, I guarantee you that you won't want one. Here's my version of the Schaffter _______ ________ jig.
Ernie

Oooo!, Ooo!, I know, I know!!!

Maybe persistent, lazy, etc. more than clever! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS