The job I did not want but ...

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Knew I had to do. Today I rather quickly built, but with a lot of love. Joan loved tulips, the color blue and she always wore an ichthys on her necklace, so I incorporated all in her urn.
For those wanting to know, services will be held at Christ Episcopal Church on Capital Square in downtown Raleigh, 120 East Edenton St. Service on Wednesday Jan 8 at 11:00 in the Chapel with a reception following

IMG_5444.jpg
IMG_5447.jpg

IMG_5449.jpg

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Phil,
Your craftsmanship is amazing, however your strength is much more mighty. God bless.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The inlays are beautiful and well crafted; a very fitting urn for a very special lady! Sometimes it may not seem so, but we are all blessed more than we deserve. Blessings brother!

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Some of your finest work! I am sure Joan would be proud of your craftsmanship and touched by the thoughtful expressions of love you put into the design.

bbrown

Bill
User
God bless you and your remaining family Phil. I am so sorry to hear about your wife's death. I will say a prayer for you and know that this must be very hard. Our 25 year old son died unexpectedly two months ago - life can never be the same, but we also know that he is in a far better place.

In Christ,
--Bill

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Beautifully done. May God give you strength to get thru this.

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
And a job most wonderfully done.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Lovingly crafted and executed. Thanks for sharing and our prayers go out to you and the rest of your family in your time of grief.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Truly a labor of love! Lovely work and I love how you incorporated things important to her into the piece. I've made a few for people important to my life. Every shaving, every chip, every speck of dust symbolized a life of memories and love. The first one I made I did not think I could do, but soon realized there was no way I could not. Blessed be~

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
So Sorry to hear of your loss. The love you have put into her urn shows the love you had for her.
Tony

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Sometimes the worst times bring out the best in us, this is certainly one time that is true.
Your finest work in your darkest hour. God bless.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Such beautiful work Phil, thank you for sharing.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS