The Forge Greensboro?

NCJim

Jim
User
Does anyone on this forum belong to the "Forge Greensboro:?
I am a "Senior Citizen" would I fit in with this group?
PM me if you would like to respond.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Have you been over there? There is no guarantee on fitting in, I know you are hedging your bets. I was involved for a short while when it first started and it didn’t fit with what I was doing personally. I haven’t been over there in a number of years. I know a few folks have started and built businesses from there. The last time was over there they had the woodworking shop, a metal working shop, a 3D printer lab, and several other work areas. It’s a great idea with and by nice people. I recommend you set up a time to go tour, investigate, and see for yourself.

NCJim

Jim
User
Have you been over there? There is no guarantee on fitting in, I know you are hedging your bets. I was involved for a short while when it first started and it didn’t fit with what I was doing personally. I haven’t been over there in a number of years. I know a few folks have started and built businesses from there. The last time was over there they had the woodworking shop, a metal working shop, a 3D printer lab, and several other work areas. It’s a great idea with and by nice people. I recommend you set up a time to go tour, investigate, and see for yourself.
Thank you

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS