The death of my first friend, my dad

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Very Sorry to hear your Dad has left for another mission Richard. Prayers for your family in the tough time. My Dad was my best friend also

NOTW

Notw
Senior User
So sorry to hear of your loss, I lost my dad a couple years ago you will be in my thoughts and prayers

decibel

New User
Patrick
Sorry for your loss. It's amazing how when I was younger I used to hate hearing "you're acting like your dad". Now I know I'm probably doing something right if I'm acting like him. Hopefully it provides some comfort to know there's a part of him that's also a part of you.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I would like to thank each and every One of you for the outpouring of support. I knew this time was coming for a while now. However, if life has taught me anything, you don’t know what or how you will respond to anything until you are there. This has been a time of great reflection. My family means a great deal to me and I have felt emotions I haven’t felt in a long time. The level of support from my woodworking family has been a great comfort over the past couple of days. So thank you everyone who has reached out, your thoughts, well wishes and prayers are felt and I will hold all of you in my thoughts as we move forward.

wooduser

New User
Lecil
Richard you are a quality person and I treasure having friends like you. This gives me a hope in these times that we are going through now.
May God bless you in this time and in ALL times.
Lecil

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
Richard you have my thoughts and prayers. I had to look up to see if command Sargent Major meant what I thought it did and I tip my hat.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS