The death of my first friend, my dad

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
So sorry for your loss, everyone whose has had a parent(s) pass feels the loss, again with a friend, or colleague loses theirs. Condolences

jfynyson

Jeremy
User
Richard, so sorry for your loss. My dad has too passed and he was my fishing & hunting buddy and too introduced me to woodworking among many other things that are valuable to life. I'm glad you had a great relationship with your father and will have lasting memories.

Proverbs 22:6 sums it up well

drw

Donn
Corporate Member
Richard, as a Command Sargent he touch many lives and I am sure he had a positive impact on those that he led and nurtured. Moreover, his memory and skills will live on through you. God bless!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I can understand how your dad was your hero Richard, Sargent Major means he was a great patriot and leader of men, few soldiers ever aspire to the rank of Command Sargent Major, so as a combat veteran I salute your Dad, and you also as a being a son I know he was very proud of. It will be a glorious day when we all gather at the river for that great Stand Down order for all of us. Blessings to you my brother, in this time of loss.

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
My prayers are with you and your family, he always be with you in the stories you share and the love in your heart.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS