THE CRAFTSMAN, I get it on The Magnolia Network

David Turner

David
Corporate Member
THE CRAFTSMAN is about a master woodworker/master philosopher, Eric Hollenbeck, that has been in the millwork business for 48 years in Eureka, Calif. All the shop equipment is late 1800's or early 1900's and he does outstanding work.
Also available is all the previous seasons of FIXER UPPER (I don't watch it as I don't care for Chip), MAIN CABIN MASTERS, RESTORED, RESTORATION ROAD & WOODWORK both with CLINT HARP, STONE HOUSE REVIVAL, BARNWOOD BUILDERS, and SALVAGE DOG. There are a lot of other programs also but the above are my favorites.

David Turner

MEdwards

Maurice
Corporate Member
I really enjoy THE CRAFTSMAN. Eric is truly a craftsman. Magnolia Network is the old, I think, DIY network Ours is available from our cable provider.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I saw The Craftsman on either Netflix or Amazon Prime also.
Sure enough!
I just searched and found it on Amazon Prime!
Oddly "Home Town" and "Restoration Road" were there along with (way at the bottom of the search) "Little House on the Prairie Season 5"
1669914289704.png

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not free viewing on Amazon Prime, you must pay per episode or subscribe to other streaming channels.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not free viewing on Amazon Prime, you must pay per episode or subscribe to other streaming channels.
Ah yea, I realized that shortly after I posted that... UGH (To whom it may concern: HOW MANY SERVICES DO YOU WANT ME TO PAY FOR?!?!)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS