The countdown to opening the Raleigh Woodcraft has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jglord

New User
John
While we are a little behind our initial plans of opening in mid-November, we fully expect to begin serving customers by the end of the month. We’ve been slowed a bit by permits, construction delays, and inspections, but we are getting close. :BangHead:

Here’s where we are….the majority of the pre-opening construction has been completed, we’ve hired management and staff (some of which you’ll recognize from the previous Raleigh Woodcraft) and moved all of the store fixtures into place. As soon as we have a Certificate of Occupancy, we’ll begin stocking the store and assembling floor models. Then it’s just a matter of dotting the “I’s” and crossing the “T’s”!

Please check back to this site later in the month for the opening announcement. We look forward to “helping you make wood work”! :icon_thum

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
John,

That's really great news. And just in time for the holidays. (I'll start on my wish list ASAP. :eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc)

Ray

Nativespec

New User
David
John:

I assume they have hired you (which I think is a good choice), I already made a substantial purchase.

David

sapwood

New User
Roger
Heck John, with you on board at the new Woodcraft it has to be a success :eusa_clap
Thanks for the update and I look forward to your assistance in making my nickel and dime purchases :lol:

Roger

jglord

New User
John
[banana]I forgot to mention the location :BangHead:[/banana]

For those of you who do not already know, the new location is virtually across Glenwood from the old location. It is actually on Pleasant Valley Road, next to Sherman Williams and an auto parts store.

To get to the store, you need to turn onto Pleasant Valley (the street between Town Ridge Shopping Center and Pleasant Valley Promenade) and you want to turn away from the old shopping center location - i.e. if east bound on Glenwood, turn right on PV, if west bound, take a left.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I was just thinking today, that I wish Woodcraft would open up. I was looking for somewhere to kill a little time at work today, and spend a little of my weekly pay. Ended up going to HF :crybaby2:
I am glad to hear that John will be part of the staff.
He can warn the new ones about me :lol::lol:

Dave:)

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
This is good news to hear. I,ve got a big wish list but no cash to go with it:BangHead:. Hope you have a great start and continued success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS