Thanx jhreed ( gloat )

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
James posted a CL ad he stumbled across and as a result I have a new toyl :gar-Bi

shaper.jpg

View image in gallery

Barely used ...probably not an hour on it :icon_cheers Not bad for 100 dead presidents :eusa_danc Was located right on my way home from work too :cool:

thanx for the head's up James ....you ROCK !!:notworthy: :notworthy:

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
What's fun is watching where the belt launches the stock. damhikt:rotflm:

RandyJ

New User
Randy
Congrats on the TOOL score, Robert! You ROCK!

I use mine frequently, even for non-woodworking tasks. One of the best values in my small shop and I probably paid full retail price.:swoon:

Use the tool rest/stop and you won't have to worry about launching work pieces across the shop! damhikt!

bwat

New User
Bill
Congrats! Seems this sander remains one of the best values in ww tools and has no competition in it's price range.:icon_thum

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
Nice score bro, I saw the ad and talked myself outta looking into it any further. Glad to see it went to a good home where it will get used!! :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

Brian.

Cato

New User
Bob
Very nice.

I have one of the older gray ones and it is a very handy tool for both the spindle and belt sanding, plus even just hooked up to my shop vac it gets most of the dust from it, so I haven't had to run a DC hose to it yet.

jhreed

New User
james
Congratulations Robert. You can tell by the abrasives that it has not been used. I love mine. I call it the eraser. It erases the mis-cuts I make. I paid full price for mine and it is worth it. The machine is a lot sturdier than it looks.

James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS