Thanksgiving Thoughts

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
As this time of the year comes, I Always look at all the things I can be thankful for, Family, Faith, Work, Friends and Health.

My immediate family when growing up was 10, then 9 and then, between 2003-2005 went to 4. All had passed for various reasons. So now, during this day I reflect on all the things I learned from each and every one of them. It is an easy list really, be grateful for what you have, learn from all, remember to provide forgiveness, friendship and love. Always remember we are much more the same than we are different. Do not let the "whatever is the petty fashionable politics or religion of the day influence your balance. Always stand up and be counted, always step up, always be understanding to others' perspective........... even in disagreement there is common ground which friendship grows,. That is the beauty of us. This is how we keep this season all year. Most of All remember almost everyone in our country does love their country almost as much as you do.

Like I have said before, I am very appreciative of each and everyone here and glad I found this lil' spot in the crazy digital world we are living in.

Happy Thanksgiving to all, I hope for each one of you, there will always be joy your following days ..... :) :) :)

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS