thanks Woodworking Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

sawduster

New User
Robert
When I need ( or want ) something, I generally try to buy locally ( within my county if possible ) . Failing that I next turn to sponsors listed on our site and then finally as a last resort to the wide world of the web.
I recently decided to use my gift cert from the calendar contest towards ordering something from Rick at The Woodworking Source ( see their ad on the right ) . Mooresville is too far for me to drive so all of my business was done through e-mail and online ordering . The details aren’t important. What is important is the level of service I received from Rick and his crew ! Top notch ! I got the sort of personal attention and respect that is sorely lacking in today’s market(s) . My questions were answered honestly, promptly and a small glitch I encountered when ordering ( my fault ) was dealt with timely even though it was the weekend. I already know Rick as a caring individual on a personal level from his help with Barb’s “Heartstrings” project and other things he has done to help our members, and this carries right into his business personality as well. The process was simple, painless and according to UPS tracking, I have a package coming today :D.
No apple polishing here, just the facts. These will not be the last dollars I spend with The Woodworking Source :). Thanks Rick :cool:

M

McRabbet

Kudos to Rick DiNardo and his folks at the Woodworking Source and to Robert for seeking what he needed from one of our sidebar advertisers! Everyone wins when we all do that!

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Yeah, Robert, you found a swell guy and a top notch business. I've only met Rick, so his shop elves hide from me for some reason.

kclark

New User
Kevin
+1 for Rick as well. I have bought lumber, machinery and small tools and bits from him. He has been good to me since the first time I talked to him. If you don't deal from him or any of the others sponsors or sawyers listed thru this site, you are missing out on great business and personal relationships.

jobelenus

New User
bigjohn
+1 for Rick as well. I have bought lumber, machinery and small tools and bits from him. He has been good to me since the first time I talked to him. If you don't deal from him or any of the others sponsors or sawyers listed thru this site, you are missing out on great business and personal relationships.

Ditto from me - Great Guy and Great Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS