Thanks to all who replied about the free Craftsman Tablesaw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Roche

New User
jim
I just wanted to thank everyone who replied for the free Craftsman tablesaw that I posted on Sunday. I heard from several people, all very deserving of the saw. I had to decide rather quickly of who to give it to due to space, time and the weather issues. I would have loved to go to the guys out of town but it was in the back of my truck with a tarp over it and the rain started last night. There ended up being a guy right here in the area who's son is getting into woodworking and this would be his first saw, so I thought at least that would be another generation that may continue the hobby. Thanks again and I hope everyone has a happy/safe Thanksgiving.

Jim Roche

PChristy

New User
Phillip
Jim, that was a very nice thing you did - I have been given many things from this great group of wood workers. They are the best:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

NH2NC

New User
Eric
That's a great thing you did Jim.

Nice to see stuff like this going on.

Happy Thanksgiving!

(Yet one more reason to like North Carolina Woodworker)

Dudelive

New User
Dude
That was very nice thing you did and as he probably already knows, if he will look on e-bay he can find the fence and other things he will need. Yes the higher dollar fences are better but the factory one will do till he is sure he wants to spend that kind of money.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Jim, that's such a great gesture. :icon_thum :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I don't check the classifieds much on here, but that is such a great deal for someone starting out. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Dragon

New User
David
way to "pay it forward!"

+1 to what he said. I've been given some really neat and cool things by some folks on here but by far the best is the friendship and willingness to lend a hand, share information, and just talk shop. Way cool that you elected to pass that saw along to help encourage the next generation to get into woodworking.:eusa_danc:eusa_clap

Robert Arrowood

New User
Robert Arrowood
Way to go Jim:icon_thum.Kinda like it's said,{give the man a fish and he will eat for a day,teach the man to fish and he will eat for a life time}.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS