Thanks For the Exotic Scraps~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Hey All,

Just wanted to say thank you to those who sent me some of their Exotic Scraps~! It is greatly Appreciated~! :eusa_danc :notworthy: :eusa_danc

Here is a picture of what I received from CDpeters (Chris) approximately 3/4" x 1/4" x 6" for the long pieces. YES~! :icon_thum

Thanks again and if there is anyone else that has some scraps of this size, larger, smaller, not square, round pieces, odd shapes....I can use them and I have Mahogany, Clear Cherry, Walnut and Alder to trade up to 12" long and pen, calls, tops, sizes. Some Walnut and Cherry is 8-10" wide if need for plaques, jigsaw puzzles, etc.

Thanks,

Matthew

jdulaney

New User
John
PM me your addy, and I'll send you some nice black wood.

If you ask REALLY nicely, I may be convinced to send some teak.

CDPeters

Master of None
Chris
My pleasure Matt - wish I had more I could have sent. Looking forward to some pictures of what you do with it! :eek:ccasion1

C.

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
I would also like to thank Ken (Boxxmaker),

For the wonderful box of Exotic scraps he sent me~! Nice large block of Mahogany, some Padauk, Purpleheart, and Bloodwood.

THANK YOU~!

Thanks again~!

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Did you ever get my package?

John,

No it hasn't come yet??? I have been looking everyday. Also waiting for a Half.com book that has taken over a month, I don't think it will ever come. Sure hope yours does.

I will keep you posted when it does come,

Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS