Thanks for adding me. I have a background in Aviation and fabrication. Looking forward to attending evens with members Sam Knight and Tyler Dalton.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
Than for adding me. I have a background in aviation and fabrication. Looking forward to attending events with Sam Knight at Knight Creations and Youtuber the Artisan Pirate Tyler Dalton. Have a great day!
What kind of aviation background do you have?

Cabell

New User
Cab
What kind of aviation background do you have?

Engineering Supplimental Type Certifications and Started an FAA approved 145 repair station for the regional airlines and corporate aircraft. Maintenance. Avionic System installs, Aircraft Interiors. Learning a lot from members of this group however. Tyler Dalton, the Artisan Pirate is awesome on the scroll saw and I have been to his shop getting a few pointers. I have been to Sam Knights shop as well. Excellent work on turning.

kooshball

David
Corporate Member
Engineering Supplimental Type Certifications and Started an FAA approved 145 repair station for the regional airlines and corporate aircraft. Maintenance. Avionic System installs, Aircraft Interiors. Learning a lot from members of this group however. Tyler Dalton, the Artisan Pirate is awesome on the scroll saw and I have been to his shop getting a few pointers. I have been to Sam Knights shop as well. Excellent work on turning.
STCs are why I prefer experimental!! Welcome to the forum.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS