Thanks Erin!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Well I made the trek to Shannon this afternoon and came home with this. Just in time to make my wife her curly maple jewelery box. Erin is a great lady and very nice, it was my pleasure to meet her. For ya'll that are interested there is still the hot air edge bander, that big daddy belt sander, the Delta over arm router, and a three router table set-up. Not much to say about the table but 1 PS 690, and 2 PS 7500 series plunge router with plates to set in it, but she wants it sold as a complete item, a raised panel machine with several PC routers in housings that are computer controled, not a CNC but similar, and 2 Woodtek(?) 3 HP DCs. The stuff is going fast so anyone that wants in should get moving. Dave:)

Performax1632007.jpg

Performax1632008.jpg

Monty

New User
Monty
YOU SUCK!!!!

Great score - enjoy that drum sander... they seem to be a trendy shop accessory around here!

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
You guys make me sickkkkkkkkk. I was trying to get the jointer and she sold it before I could start the truck. I got some laminations for a Rocking Chair to sand yet. We should try it out Dave!!!!!!!!:lol:

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Golfdad, just let me know. I need to get more paper for it, the roll on it now is pretty fine and worn, but it does work well, slow but well. Dave:)

windknot

Scott
Senior User
I got the jointer and after a little bed sanding and waxing it looks great. The knives are in great shape and it is a nice addition to my shop. Glad I got down there as quickly as I did. Has anyone bought the small Craftsman dust collector? Did you get a chance to see what was in the large metal cabinet. I was guessing shaper bits and moulder knives .

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Nope, it was still locked up. Ali didn't want to open it, Erin said it was full of routers????? The MISTEREY cabinet, what could be in it and who's gonna get it????? Dave:)

windknot

Scott
Senior User
My money is on bits, knives, blades, etc... Most cabinet shops have a lockup box to keep small stuff from walking away. Did the small moulder get sold? What is left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS