Thanking Anonymous!

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not to hijack Richard's thread, but I also want to thank "Anonymous" for donating the "Flexcut 5 Curved Draw Knife".

A few years ago I intended to purchase one of these, but the store only had the straight-handled version in stock. I reluctantly bought it since I didn't want to wait on shipping. Now, thanks to your generosity, I have the one I originally wanted along with the other that I bought.

I was very excited to win this and am looking forward to the next project that needs some freehand work! Thank you!

IMG_3889.jpeg

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
Not to hijack Richard's thread, but I also want to thank "Anonymous" for donating the "Flexcut 5 Curved Draw Knife".

A few years ago I intended to purchase one of these, but the store only had the straight-handled version in stock. I reluctantly bought it since I didn't want to wait on shipping. Now, thanks to your generosity, I have the one I originally wanted along with the other that I bought.

I was very excited to win this and am looking forward to the next project that needs some freehand work! Thank you!

View attachment 219165
This is exactly what I wanted. Thank you, that way it’s all in one place for this individual.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Well you BOTH better be thankful, since I had my eyes on BOTH those prizes!!!

But yet another "Thank you" to Anonymous for all the GREAT prizes that were donated!!

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was one of the prize donors though not anonymously. Within a couple hours of the picnic the winner reached out to me with a very nice message. Trust me that act made my efforts all worthwhile. The only downside is coming up with a project to top that for next year’s raffle.

All you winner reach out to the prize donor. It makes a difference.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Scott,
I am not sure you can - I was a picture of your intarsia eagle, then I picked it up at the picnic and was honestly mesmerized!

I am NOT "blowing smoke" or whatever...

Ask anyone who was there, I was making over many of the donations, but I always showed the "audience" and likely looked at someone to get their reaction...

I just kept staring at your piece of art!!!

Thank you again for your donation as well as everyone who created some one-of-a-kind art for the 2023 raffle!!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS