Thank you for raffle prizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I just wanted to thank Ncww and the vendors that supplied the raffle prizes for the picnic. In particular, I wanted to thank Rick Di Nardo for the $500 gift certificate. This was the first time I won anything significant in the raffle. I called Rick the Monday after the picnic and ordered the new Kreg Foreman Pocket Hole machine and the two off size drills and sleeves. I waited to post this until i could show it in action, but as usual life got in the way.
so as soon as I cleared to lift things again, I will mak a video showing it use.

So once more I wish to thank Rick and all those wonderful people who help to make our picnics such a great event year after year.

Steve

Last edited:

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I also want to thank all of our advertisers and those who sent us promotional items - a great many at no cost to us and the others at tremendous discounts for the raffle prizes.

Without your support, we could not make this happen and have so many satisfied winners of great prizes this and other years.

And congratulations Steve on your winning something so useful. We look forward to your review of the winnings.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I'm glad you won Steve. For all the hours of hard work you've put into NCWW it's very fitting. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS