Thank you, but there's more....

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
First I wanted to say thank you for my Golden Mallet award.
Thank you to everyone who voted and especially those who voted for me - it means A LOT that people on this site that I care about say "you deserve this."
I also appreciate that I was awarded it from someone I respect and have learned a lot from and hope to learn more and more. but especially someone who I am glad takes an active role in NCWW and is part of the BOD, that is helping chart our future.
1632145388854.png

With all that said - I REALLY want to congratulate @ScottM (Scott Miller) as he DESERVES this award!
He has tirelessly worked behind the scenes as a moderator, part of the BOD in years past and willingly jumps in to help when he can.

If I were told the award can only be given to one of you and it was between Scott and me - I would have voted that he received it over me for everything he has done for the site. Please take a second and thank Scott and congratulate him on an award that is actually past due!

It is this kind of selfless and relentless attitude that is required "behind the scenes" to keep the site running and enjoyable for everyone.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Hank you and everyone that has received the Golden Mallet award are well deserved. All have been great on NCWW. All maintain the spirit and intent of what this site is all about. - Huzzah !

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS