Thank you BobbyG

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Back in late October I was lucky enough to attend a cutting board workshop hosted by BobbyG and Jean. Well I missed a portion of the pre workshop instructions and did not do my homework. Bobby, the ever kind gentleman he is bailed me out by letting me work on the board he had put together to demo with.

This week I had some spare time and started from scratch. Here are two boards that will be given as Christmas gifts. The shine is from mineral oil that I had applied just before taking the pictures.

cutting boards 11-20 (2).jpg

LeftyTom

Tom
Corporate Member
Back in late October I was lucky enough to attend a cutting board workshop hosted by BobbyG and Jean. Well I missed a portion of the pre workshop instructions and did not do my homework. Bobby, the ever kind gentleman he is bailed me out by letting me work on the board he had put together to demo with.

This week I had some spare time and started from scratch. Here are two boards that will be given as Christmas gifts. The shine is from mineral oil that I had applied just before taking the pictures.

View attachment 206128
Let me guess: these are gifts for someone who is a bit OCD? :p:eek:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS