Tablesaw Tuneup Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

sapwood

New User
Roger
Mike and his able assistant Colin stopped by today to install a new arbor and bearings on my ailing Grizzy tablesaw. Whew! I would have been in so much trouble attempting this on my own 8-O In a couple of hours they completed the installation, aligned CI top to blade, and adjusted the fence. Now she purrs like a kitten. :eusa_clap

Thanks guys, you can't imagine how much :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: you saved me!
Driving two hours to assist an mechanically challenged NCWWer is the essence of this site's "community spirit". Many thanks :icon_thum:icon_thum:icon_thum

We followed up the afternoon with a visit to Nick in Apex. Nick is an accomplished woodworker with a well tooled shop. No lack of sawdust here. Nick has several ongoing projects including a challenging segmented bowl glue-up.

Thanks Nick, we really enjoyed the shop visit :mrgreen:

Mike and tool happy son Colin
Mike_Colin.jpg

Nick in his shop
Nick_shop.jpg

Roger

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
It was a pleasure to meet Roger, Mike and his son Colin today. I had a good time showing them my shop and the projects that I am working on. Roger has hit the nail on the head NO Molly Maids in this shop there is dust ever were. Thanks guys it was a pleasure to meet you all. :eusa_danc
Nick

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Roger, I am glad to hear Mike and Colin were able to give you a hand with getting your Grizzly back into working order. Sounds like you all had a great visit with Nick too. Thanks for sharing the pix.

D L

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
You should see what Mike's son Colin can make with small colored rope. I was very impressed with the Cobra snake he is making. Mike you should post some pic's of his work, he is very talented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS