Tablesaw tenoning jig at Woodcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimThomasson

New User
Jim
Have any of you picked up on the sale of the tablesaw tenoning jig from Woodcraft. Normal $89.95 now $59.95

Is it well made? Is it an effective accessory? Quality of the tenons made?

I've been eyeing the one from Griz for a while, but can run over to Woodcraft and not pay shipping!

Jim Murphy

New User
Fern HollowMan
I have one and I am pleased with it. Tenons are excellent as long as you have plenty of scrap (the scrapman always has scrap) and sneak up slowly. It's heavy. :icon_thum :icon_thum :icon_thum

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I own the less expensive Delta, and they are the same machines. Bought my Delta used and needed a handle. Went to Woodcraft and their handle fits perfectly. Only the color has been changed to protect the innocent.

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
I made my own. Had I seen a price like this I would have purchased. Having just run several 2" x 4" x 6' boards on end over my dado blade with mine, I would say that heavy is a good thing. Minimizes it trying to tilt as you extend it out toward the blade.

Go

photog

New User
Dan
I have one from one of their previous sales. It's Green! A Chinese tool that works fine. I had to completely disassemble it to get to all the Cosmoline gooped everywhere, but on the upside it familiarized me with all of its moving parts. The metal on metal produced some light scratches on my table and gave me an ooky feeling. I glued a piece of plastic laminate to the bottom, which makes it slide smoother but mainly protects the tablesaw iron.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS