Tablesaw Splitter Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Stokes

New User
Alex
Hi all,

I've got a Delta cabinet saw and I discovered today that my Biesmeyer splitter met with some misfortune (it got bent) and I can't hammer it back out straight and true. So... I need to go get a new splitter. Do any of you have any favorites? Canuck pointed me at Leeway Workshop's Shark Guard. Honestly I've always loved the simplicity of the Biesmeyer and I'm inclined to just replace it with another, but unfortunately it doesn't look like they're available anymore from anywhere? The Shark Guard can be bought to go right into the Biesmeyer mount...

Any thoughts or suggestions? And thank you in advance!

Alex

kclark

New User
Kevin
I have a delta that is around the year 1996-2000 and it didn't have the splitter with it when I bought it. I finally put the micro jig splitter on it and I am happy with it. IMHO it is simple.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
I have the Leeway Shark Guard. Works very good. Had to go the route because Grizzly dosent make one for the 1023. Got a set of 3 for around 70$

Alex Stokes

New User
Alex
I think the Biesmeyer has had it's day. It looks like the Shark Guard is a better product. I'm getting older, might be time to have that guard down and in place **all** the time! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS