Table saw workstation ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
I would like to build a Workstation for my Delta contractor saw. But I have some questions.

I want to keep it mobile but Still wanna keep it where I can lock it down so it will not move. Do you think these would be good. I used them on my assembly table and they have done great.

http://www.amazon.com/Milwaukee-Hea...9?ie=UTF8&s=industrial&qid=1189716207&sr=8-24

If you did a TS station could you please share some pictures of yours and any ideas you have.

I plan on using 3/4 MDF and I have my router in my tablesaw table. Here is my current setup.

DSC01380.jpg

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Jon, I have a few links for TS workstation plans on my desktop, which my children appear to be hogging right now... perhaps I can forward them to you in the morning.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Hey Jon,

What's the deal ? One day you want plans for a worktable for your TS, the next day the TS is for sale:eusa_thin. Do I hear a TS gloat coming on, I hope so.

Jimmy

kota62

New User
Gary Noble
Jon:
Here's what I did with mine...
I used casters from HF (non lockers) but I dock it to my workbench to form an island in the center of my shop (Shop is 17' X 29')
Hope this helps
Gary

I installed a switchable outlet on the TS base to run the router and also sanders ect, that way there is only one cord coming out from the island

Jon

New User
Jon Todd
Hey Jon,

What's the deal ? One day you want plans for a worktable for your TS, the next day the TS is for sale:eusa_thin. Do I hear a TS gloat coming on, I hope so.

Jimmy

DING DING DING DING We have a winner.Bob tell the man what he has won.

Yea tomorrow I pick up the Cabinet saw from Tom Hintz in Concord.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Thank God, somene bought that. The temptation was getting to be too great for me. You, my friend, got a sweet deal :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
yeah, I was arguing with the checkbook on that one, it kept telling me I didn't have enough $$$$. Stupid checkbook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS