Table Saw Commercial Line Steel City Saw, Planer, Joiner, dust colle - $5900 (Monroe)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfre

New User
Manfre
This would be a lot more interesting if he would sell by the piece. Makes me wonder what is wrong with the set or some of the tools that would push the seller to only sell as a full package.

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/tls/2493165285.html

Table Saw Commercial Line Steel City Saw, Planer, Joiner, dust colle - $5900 (Monroe)
Date: 2011-07-21, 7:21AM EDT
Reply to: sale-fuhxq-2493165285@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I bought out a commercial cabinet shop that was started in 2009, built 6 sets of cabinets and went out of business. The total of this equipment new was over $18k. Most of the equipment is Steel City brand and is in nearly new condition. (It is ALL SINGLE PHASE) List is as follows: 10 inch table saw with extension and unused tennon jig. (This is one huge table saw, intended for a shop and set up to handle a full sheet of plywood) 20 inch planer, like new,(You can plane huge pieces of lumber in this thing; 8 inch joiner, like new; 3 JET dust collection systems, like new; Delta end boring system for dowl connecting cabinet faces and doors; 36 inch drum sander with conveyer belt. (some extra sand paper for it too) This sander is almost $4k by itself new. You can run a whole cabinet face through it in one piece. It comes out the other side ready to stain. I have all of the manuals, and can deliver it for a small fee. Only serious buyers, please only contact me if you are in the market for such equipment and have a means of buying it.......and I can't sell individual pieces at this time. Buy it all for one price and you will have a whole wood shop full of commercial grade equipment that is in nearly new condition. (Lots of extras not listed too) It is all in great working condition. No issues with any of it. This equipment was all purchased new at Woodcraft in Mathews NC. You can fit it all in a 12 by 20 area and have room to work. I was going to start my own wood shop and have changed my mind. Call 704 219-9056 if interrested. Thanks for looking. I can deliver this and help set it up on 7/23/11.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2493165285

mkepke

Mark
Senior User
Re: Table Saw Commercial Line Steel City Saw, Planer, Joiner, dust colle - $5900 (Mon

Sounds like it's "I want it gone with as little hassle as possible" syndrome.

Consistent with statement of planning to start a biz, then abandoning the idea.

Give it a couple weeks and the owner may re-consider piecing out.

-Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS