Table and Chairs for Kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woodsaw

New User
Qui
Thanks for all the help I got from friends on this forum. I finished the pieces just in time for Christmas for a friend's two kids. I learned a lot from making the pieces.

Happy holidays.

Attachments

• 100_0008.jpg
    100_0008.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 204

sapwood

New User
Roger
Qui, those look great! Nice design, sturdy construction, and a sweet looking finish. I figure if you can make chairs, you can make anything :icon_thum

Roger

botebum

New User
Doug
Very nice! White Oak? I agree with Sapwood- If you can make chairs, you can make anything. I can build a three legged milking stool that wobbles:roll:

Doug

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Whoa!! those came out spectacular. Almost too nice for some kids...but too small for anyone else to use so I guess they'll have to have them :lol: :lol: :lol:
Great job :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

dozer

Mike
Wow that turned out great. Nice and solid design and build that should hold up well for kids. I think your friend and thier kids will be very happy with that table and chairs.

cpowell

New User
Chuck
Nice proportions, tight joints and a beautiful finish. Pretty work! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

I would have liked to see the look on those kids' faces when they saw that beautiful table and chairs. Priceless!

Chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS