Sunday Morning Chat 9AM - Join us

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlassOnion

New User
Marshall
I just tried joining the chat on my android phone and I am unable to enter. It tells me the mobile version of the client is not available or authorized on my account. I was able to use the chat on android a few weeks ago.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm trying to enter and not happening, first time for this to happen, not sure what's wrong I guess better luck next time.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The chat software requires your browser have a recent version of Java enabled. Not sure about the specific problems you're mentioning as I use Windows and Chrome with no problems. Maybe somebody else with similar hardware may have some pointers.

Graywolf

Board of Directors, President
Richard
Staff member
Corporate Member
I'm using an iPad and was just in the chat room last week and the week before, haven't made any changes or received any updates, also just checked for updates and everything is current, not sure which way to turn on this one today,

gesiak

John
Corporate Member
Come on and join the chat....... I forgot about the time change today hopefully you don't.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Don't forget Chat this morning. I unfortunately will not make it, well I may make a few minutes of the start.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Missed it again. I was out building raised beds for the garden. I should take pictures. Shame on me.

SubGuy

Administrator
Zach
Don't forget chat tomorrow morning guys. I won't be there, I am hitting the skies again for work. Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS