Summer Projects

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Nice work! The finish and color looks great. I generally don't like "bullseye" grain patterns, but the way you incorporated it into the the drawer front looks great.

Bear Republic

Steve
Corporate Member
Beautiful work!! Way better than pottery what's their name. You've created family heirlooms to hand down for generations. It can be retrofitted with jet packs later.

Be prepared for next time she asks and get some tool upgrades that are "needed" for the next project.

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Oh, I was calling that a "book match". Those were ripped by hand, good workout.
Thanks for teaching me a new term.

You are correct in calling it a bookmatch. I'm not even sure "bullseye grain" is a real term and not some half baked term that I made up. :) Did you do a lot of the work with hand tools?

PappiJoe

New User
E
You are correct in calling it a bookmatch. I'm not even sure "bullseye grain" is a real term and not some half baked term that I made up. :) Did you do a lot of the work with hand tools?

I do like using handtools, more because of necesity since I dont have big machinery and the fact that I can keep noise levels to the minimum so I can work while the kids sleep. Those boards where too big fir my old band saw, so I had to split them by hand.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS