Sully needs to be banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sully

New User
jay
I respectfully request my account be banned from this site. This is not a decision I have not made without serious deliberation. Although difficult to state in words, the direction NCWW has moved towards does not resonate with me in the way it used to. This is not a rant, a request for help, or a personal attack against any particular members of the site. I also realize that the site receives these kinds of requests all the time from members who get ticked off and want to pack up and leave. I would suggest that this is not necessarily one of those situations.

Admittedly this is an awkward situation and rather than ask another member to ban my account I have looked for a way to ban myself. I believe I have banned my account by marking one of my posts as spam. If not I would ask one of the senior staff to ban my account through the admincp.

J

ehpoole

Administrator
Ethan
I have gone ahead and verified that Sully is permanently banned for now and I went ahead and deleted his test-user account as well.

Dare I ask whatever set this off? :confused:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have gone ahead and verified that Sully is permanently banned for now and I went ahead and deleted his test-user account as well.

Dare I ask whatever set this off? :confused:
I have no idea. It was late (for me) last night when I did the banning. I sent him an email asking him to share with me the issue. I then forgot to update this thread. Perhaps he'll reply. If he does, I'll let you all know.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
It may have to do with the change in policy regarding posting to the Want Ads. We had a discussion on this at our BOD meeting in Salisbury and tried to formulate a policy that was fair to members and advertisers. We felt Sully was taking undue advantage of the site with the multiple listings of refurbished tools, primarily set up as a business and not simply a WWer that was upgrading his shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS