stuff for sale Not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
I bought an edge sander from this guy a couple of weeks ago and just got an email from him with whats left. They are in a storage unit up by 540 and Capital. They look like they haven't been used that much. I just don't have the room or one of the shapers would have come home with the edge sander.

Performax supermax 37x 2 Drum sander $840 They paid $5600 for it about 10 years ago. Noticed that it had one of the cast alum legs broke off when I was there.

Woodtek 6" jointer. $100

2 Delta premium Edition 43-801 Shapers $ 800 each

Call Ed at 434-987-3205

Iamopie2

New User
Josh
Is the jointer one of the standalone models that retail for $500? Did it look like it was in good shape? I am in need of a jointer and $100 is a good deal

Vetteman9956

New User
Brad
Yes it is the stand alone one. It looked in decent shape. It has been in dry storage for about 5 years along with the sander I bought and It worked fine.

Iamopie2

New User
Josh
I made a call about the jointer and will be getting it tomorrow. Ive been on the site 4 days and I already got a good deal on quarter sawn oak and a jointer. Awesome.

MikeH

New User
Mike
I made a call about the jointer and will be getting it tomorrow. Ive been on the site 4 days and I already got a good deal on quarter sawn oak and a jointer. Awesome.

Dang! I was going to jump on that jointer. :( $100 is a really good deal. Congrats Josh. We're not that far from each other Josh. I live down in Ellerbe. Know where that is?

Iamopie2

New User
Josh
I think I do. Isn't it North of Rockingham? Sorry I beat you to the jointer haha. Feel free to come use it since I won't have a clue...You can show me.

MikeH

New User
Mike
I think I do. Isn't it North of Rockingham? Sorry I beat you to the jointer haha. Feel free to come use it since I won't have a clue...You can show me.

Yep we're just North of Rockingham. I'll have to stop by sometime. My girlfriends a nurse and works in Pinehurst.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks for posting this. The Performax Supermax is now in my shop, Fred P met me at the storage unit and verified the unit was complete. Also for sale was a container of shaper cutters that I paid probably less than $1 a pound. After sorting them out and splitting up what both of us could use, there will be some good deals on shaper cutters

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks for posting this. The Performax Supermax is now in my shop, Fred P met me at the storage unit and verified the unit was complete. Also for sale was a container of shaper cutters that I paid probably less than $1 a pound. After sorting them out and splitting up what both of us could use, there will be some good deals on shaper cutters

Cool. Let me know what shaper cutters you will be selling. :icon_thum

FredP

Fred
Corporate Member
there are also 2 very nice shapers there. I think he wants 800 each. they are delta and i think 5HP. this is a steal if you are in the market for a shaper.

Iamopie2

New User
Josh
Just a heads up. I got a call from the guy selling everything on my way up to Raleigh to pick up that jointer and he informed me that someone came by and bought all the equipment. Including the jointer I wanted :(

MikeH

New User
Mike
Just a heads up. I got a call from the guy selling everything on my way up to Raleigh to pick up that jointer and he informed me that someone came by and bought all the equipment. Including the jointer I wanted :(

Josh sorry to hear this. This is so typical of Craigslist! So frustrating that people can't keep a simple commitment and hold to their word. Very frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS