Story Sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Gary,

This looks like a VERY cool tool. I've never purchased anything from these guys. How is their quality / customer service?

Ray

ChrisMathes

New User
Chris Mathes
Ray,
Personally, I love Woodpecker's...wish I had more of their things. I have a router lift from them and it is very precise. I also have a t-square ruler and I use it on EVERY project I work on.

fwiw...Woodcraft is now selling some of the woodpecker items under the pinnacle name. The only difference is that they are black instead of red :) Oh...also...I really like the holders that come with the rulers. Mine is attached to my shop wall and I ALWAYS no where it is. Besides my bandsaw and table saw, it's about the only thing I can ever find in my shop :)

chris

Badabing

New User
Joe
That looks neat! I have purchased from Woodpeckers before and they are very good. Their stuff is top quality too. I haven't had any issues so customer service hasn't been tested yet for me, but they have answered any questions I've asked in the past.

BTW, they have an email 'club' that you can join and you will get discounts on certain items every week. No cost to you and the emails show you new items and give special pricing for members. Sign up for it here.

Keye

Keye
Corporate Member
I must be misssing something. I thought the purpose of a story stick was so you could transfer measurements over and over again without having to measure all over again. Make the story stick, use it, hang it on the wall until you need it again.

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
I must be misssing something. I thought the purpose of a story stick was so you could transfer measurements over and over again without having to measure all over again. Make the story stick, use it, hang it on the wall until you need it again.

I agree, I think it's ridiculous for use as a a story stick8-O, It's some kind of set up tool instead. It mat work fine as that, but it definitely is not a story stick.

Jimmy:)

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That's a good improvement over a stick and pencil mark, but I keep my $35 and keep whittling away at my scrap pile :roll:

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS