steves moved thread on benchdog lift

Status
Not open for further replies.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Re: Bench Dog Router lift

Steve, are you looking to sell this item or do you have the line on purchasing a used one? I will be happy to move your thread for you once I understand your intent.

D L

T

toolferone

He has one and I am pretty sure he wants to sell it.

I was thinking power tools first then he can post it for sale when he sets a price.

I will be happy to move it for th practice

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames

Have at it Tom. Your recommendation makes sense. Don't forget to notify the poster of the move along with your intent to move again once a price is determined.

D L

Ray Martin

New User
Ray

Steve,

I moved your post to the buy and sell tools... since you seem to be selling a tool here. ... and I'd be happy to make an unreasonable offer... that's unrealistic too...:lol:

Ray

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Mass cluster fudge :lol: :lol: I moved it to Where can I find, buy or sell.
Where did it end up :eusa_thin :eusa_thin ???
Dave:)

M

McRabbet

Have you guys wondered why I haven't jumped in to help lately? You are all like a cage full of puppies trying to be the first to please the first person that requests something and jumping all over each other! Do what we've always done in the Work Queue and announce that you are taking action -- take it, inform the member by PM and feed back that it's done. I volunteered to help with the Link Library, but no sooner than I PM'd Monty and Steve of my intention, it got another person assigned. I want to help, but I'm laying low 'til the litter box gets organized...

Rob

clowman

Clay Lowman
Corporate Member
Caged puppies? I was thinking of ravenous animals! We shall get it worked out! We will succeed!

Monty

New User
Monty
hehehehe... chompin' at the bit!!! That's actually perfect! It's good to see people interested in helping out. I think that very few members here actually know how forum software like this works until they dig in and try it out. That's the only way you're really going to know what job you really want to do. I think we'll get it all settled this week.

Of course, having said all that... the proper way to do it is to do what Rob said - post that you're handling it, so no toes get stepped on!

M

McRabbet

Mike Davis said:
I don't understand why this is not in Buy and Sell Tools?

As to the Link Library, you are welcome to it as far as I am concerned. I don't even know who is supposed to be working on it now.

I am reading the online manual for the software and trying to get an overall conception of the inner workings. But I am not working on any thing until I am more familiar with it.
I should get started on the same thing -- reading the online manual to better understand the structure. Please don't take my earlier comment as a shot at you because that wasn't my intent -- it was really part of this chaotic approach to support we've been in for a week or so. As a total team we really need to coordinate all of the support assignments lots better than we have been (as Steve said up front, we need two support folks per area to provide backup for vacations, etc.). I know I have limited ability in html and no experience in PHP, so my support may be more on content than programming.

T

toolferone

This was kind of funny:lol: .

Since he did not say he was selling or buying I put it in power tools. He was asking for opinions about a product. I just happen to be privey to a talk with him prior, so I knew what was up. Anyway no big deal, better then nothing being done I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors