Steve Sanders in the Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
I just got a call from Steve Sanders (sanders woodworking) he is in the hospital in Mooresville. He has been sick for a week, they have found an abscess on his liver. I plan on going to see him tomorrow. I can provide room number by pm if anyone wants it. I am sure he would love to hear from a few folks. Keep him in your thoughts as he has been pretty sick.

RandyJ

Randy
Corporate Member
Bummer being in the hospital at Christmas. Been there done that!
I sent a little prayer for a speedy recovery, Steve. I hope you get home soon.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Tracy, please tell Steve that I will pray for him. Get well soon my friend.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
certainly will keep Steve and his family is our prayers with best wishes for a rapid recovery.
Thanks for the info Tracy~

M

McRabbet

Get better soon, Steve! Hope your stay in the hospital is minimal and you can be back with family for Christmas. Our thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
I recall meeting Steve during our last lumber run, and he seems like a great guy.

Tracy, please let Steve know that I'll be keeping him and his family in my thoughts and prayers.

Scott

Dear NCWW friends,

Yeah, it's a bummer to be here in the hospital so near Christmas. Pennie just brought me my computer. When I found out they had wi-fi I had her bring it to me. No news to report yet except that it is probably the result of a bug that hitchhiked home with me from Venezuela in Sept. I was sick for 5 days after getting home but attributed it to bad food, flu or something. It's just a happy coincidence that they found the abscess, they were thinking ulcer. The MRI found the abscess and a CT scan confirmed it. They're giving me IV drugs through Monday or Tuesday and if no new symptoms, I'll be able to switch to pills for several weeks. Looks like I'll be down for awhile.

Thanks for your prayers and good wishes, Merry Christmas and good Lord willing I'll be up and around soon.

Steve

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Steve, great to hear you're doing alright. It stinks to be in the hospital so close to Christmas, but then again I don't think being in the hospital is EVER fun. I wish you a speedy recovery, and if you get bored, have Pennie bring in a lathe or something. That will encourage a speedy discharge :)

sapwood

New User
Roger
Whew, nothing like quick diagnoses and rapid response. Sure hope the recovery is swift and complete, Steve :icon_thum

Roger

TracyP

Administrator , Forum Moderator
Tracy
Due to family coming over I was not able to go to the hospital as planned. I did have an opportunity to speak to Steve after family left though. It was good talking to you tonight Steve, like I said, you need something; give me a call, I will be there, and get well soon. Merry Christmas my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS