Steve Cole Resignation from the Board of Directors

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
The NCWW Board of Directors has received the following notice from Steve Cole formerly President of the Board.

"There are things in my personal life that have come up that make it necessary for me to resign my position in the BOD.

Good luck to all. "

The board met in emergency session last night and we unanamously elected Phil Soper, former Vice President of the board as the new President. The board will determine later if they will appoint an interim replacement for VP or just include this in the next general election.

We all wish Steve well and appreciate his guidance in acheiving some major goals of the group, including among other things the Outreach Program and numerous overall web site improvements.

We will miss Steve and his valuable guidance on the board, but we feel the organization will continue to grow in his absence and we hope to continue to benefit from any future level of participation Steve may choose to engage in.

KenOfCary, Secretary, Board Of Directors

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Steve,
Sorry to hear about your resignation, you've served us well for so many years. Good luck with your personal matters, I'll keep you in my prayers. Jim

Touchwood

New User
Don
Steve...thank you for all the help you gave me in the beginning.

Sad to see you have to leave, but wish you well in whatever the future brings.

Don

dozer

Mike
Steve, sorry to hear your leaving but I wish you the best. If you ever need anything just let me know.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Thank you all very much.

i hope I didn't give the wrong impression. All is well with my family. This is just me changing some of my personal priorities.

Steve

ebarr

New User
Wayne
I hate to see Steve go and I pray that everything will work out ok for him.

I am confident that Phil and the BOD will continue with the goals and direction that Steve started this site with.

thrt15nc

New User
Tom
Sorry to hear you're going Steve. Hope the forum "stays the course" without you.

Thanks for all you've done.

Tom Swortzel

thsb

New User
Tim
This site has been very helpful to me, and it sounds like Steve had a lot to do with making it what it is-so thank you Steve! Good luck with whatever is your next thing to focus on.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
This site has been very helpful to me, and it sounds like Steve had a lot to do with making it what it is-so thank you Steve! Good luck with whatever is your next thing to focus on.

He is NCWW. Steve started NCWW and if not for him, it wouldn't be here. Sometimes I feel he doesn't get the credit he deserves.

Mike

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thank you all very much.

i hope I didn't give the wrong impression. All is well with my family. This is just me changing some of my personal priorities.

Steve

Thanks for you have done, Steve!

Now.... Hopefully some of your new personal priorities will include a little more shop time. Those tools must be getting lonely out there in the cold! :)

Wayne

Willemjm

Willem
Corporate Member
I never met Steve, he kindly spent some time on a few threads I posted. This is a great place for woodworkers to meet and share and I have a lot of respect for what Steve started. I'm sure the value he added will be missed and hope NCWW grows further.

I hope we still hear from Steve often and can't help but wonder why he resigned with so little information left behind as to why.

ReynoldsJay

New User
Jay
Steve, in just joining this past year - just this post I've learned your value and worth here. Thanks for your investment into many woodworkers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS