Stairs FINALLY Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retiredmarine20

New User
John
Finally got done with the stairs with the exception of some quarter-round. All fingers intact and miniumal blood shed. I will post some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do it. During this project I got sidetracked with a pallet of bamboo flooring for the living room and dining room. worst experience of my life. Turned out great but my knees and back will never recover. :eusa_danc

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
:worthless:

Had to rib ya a bit ;-) I know you're glad to be done and I bet they look great!

mlp2147

New User
Mike
They have young professionals who get paid to put in floors... lol. Can't wait to see your pics.

Mike

Retiredmarine20

New User
John
OK all I have attempted to add the pictures in the photo gallery. Don't beat me up to much as this was my first major project since retiring.

farmerbw

Brian
Corporate Member
John, they came out real good. :icon_thum:icon_thum

Hope you don't mind I added a couple of your pics to get the restless natives off your back for a bit!!! :gar-La;:gar-Bi:gar-La;

side_shot_2.JPG

bottom17.JPG

Brian

flatheadfisher

New User
Michael
"We" just put a new floor down in our house three weeks ago. My back and knees are still protesting! I gotta do the steps next. I hope mine turn out as great as yours - great work!

mburke911

New User
Mark
Hiya,

I am still in progress putting down flooring in my entire house (2200 sqr feet). I thought I would post these... they are expensive but worth every penny and they last a long time.

http://www.proknee.com/

I purchased a pair 4 years ago and they are better than sliced bread... truly wonderful.

Mark

PS, not that my back and legs don't complain after a week of doing flooring, but at least my knees are happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS