Square edge bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
I did manage to get some shop time yesterday and today not much but enough to finish this square edge bowl. One of the first bowls I turned was square edged and my wife has been asking for a matching one for the other table, So here it is. the

This is the first one
DSC00366.JPG

the one I finished today

DSC00660.JPG

DSC00658.JPG

NZAPP1

New User
Nick
Looks like I may need to refinish to older one some:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
:rotflm:

sapwood

New User
Roger
Come on Nick, that's impossible :eusa_naug
Except, well uh I remember the first one and thought it was impossible too ;-)

You gotta figure out a way to setup a lathe in the back of the Blazer so you can turn while you're working out of town :eusa_thin

In awe as usual,
Roger

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Awesome Nick, glad to see you've got the chance to spin some wood with your new employment situation. That bowl is awesome...still got all your knuckles??? I think that you've gotten better with practice also. I like the look of the second a bit better.
Dave:)

JRD

New User
Jim
Nick,

You're giving me ideas. I've not tried a sqaure edge bowl yet, but now I see a future project.

Jim

cskipper

Cathy
Very sharp! You skill level and/or confidence level shows with the extra detail in your latest one!

dozer

Mike
I think I would need to wear the gear of a hockey goalie to turn that :rolf:

Great job Nick, one day I will learn how to turn things like that. Keep up the good work as I think you inspire a lot of us to try more things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS