Spring Picnic 09 Wood Idea's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwat

New User
Bill
I'd love to take a peek at some figured flat stuff in small to medium lengths is available.:icon_thum

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
One last question before I head to the saw...Do guys want larger blanks or medium? Also what about half log pieces will this hurt people wanting to mess with them? I'm just behind like crazy and trying very hard to bring as much as I can....If half logs and rougher blanks want scare people off this will sure help me. I just had 3 pallets of 2000lbs each go out and I'm a one man show so I'm pretty much getting 2 hours a sleep a night trying to get all this ready....So if I ack stupid if it from NO SLEEP...Be sure to help me with counting....lol :gar-Bi

I think whatever you bring will be able to find a home. Larger blanks and half logs are fine for me. One last thing; don't fall asleep on 40 while you are driving down here. That could sure make a mess.

Bob

MrAudio815

New User
Matthew
Don't lose sleep over my stuff. I am sure I will find a way to cut it to the sizes I need.

Plus that will be less work for you and a cheaper price for us. :gar-Bi

See you at the picnic with the Gun Stock. Oh and did you or any body else want some 1 1/4" MDF?

Matthew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS