Spring Donation Drive Finale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptnA

Andy
Corporate Member
Re: Spring donation drive is underway!

THANK YOU, to everyone that has already donated to our Annual Spring Donation Drive!
If you have NOT donated yet, Please consider doing so today. It is simple, almost painless, and most important 'its the right thing to do'!

This site unlike some, has no registration fee, user fees, etc.
It is as free as we know how to make it.
Unfortunately, there are expenses in having a site. We depend on our users to keep the site operating. We know things are tough and expenses keep climbing. We all suffer the same problems in the economy. Hopefully we can all pitch in something and continue to provide the things we have all come to appreciate from the site.

In the two weeks of our drive, we have slightly over half of our goal. There are some bugs the tech gang is working on, so donations may be a little higher than shown.
Don't stop now - we still have a way to go!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member

Hey folks. It looks like the drive has not moved up much lately. FWIW NCWW has never not hit its donation goal. Come on and step up. It does not take much and the donations are CRITICAL to the survival of the organization and to maintaining the non-profit status (Your donation is tax deductable!)

M

McRabbet

We have started a new thread to remind everyone that were are in the final days of this Spring's Donation Drive and we'd love to meet our goal of $2,000. Your donation is one of our principal sources of funds to maintain our educational goals such as demonstrations and workshops and our annual picnic coming in May, as well as this great website which we all enjoy for free. Every $1 that you give is completely tax deductible and many of you may work for firms that will match your contribution dollar for dollar. So please give now -- we are at 77% of our target and need another $460 by next Monday!

If you need a receipt for tax purposes, you'll get one following your donation. If your employer needs documentation regarding our tax-exempt status, please send me an email and I will get it to you immediately.

Thanks!

allisnut

New User
Adam

I would be willing to donate a nice pen if there is a possibility of an auction format fund raiser for NCWW. I've seen this work on IAP, don't know if there is any interest here.

Adam

M

McRabbet

Adam,

We would appreciate your donation of a handcrafted pen -- if it is okay with you, we'd like to use it as a door prize at the picnic so you'll get some recognition, too! Thanks.

BRADBILL58

New User
Bill

Bump for the Spring Donation Drive. .......I love this site and want to support it. It's easy with paypal, just a few clicks and your done. Let's show our support...

Thanks,
Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
M

McRabbet

Thanks to everyone that has made a donation -- we're less than $300 from our goal and would appreciate everyone's consideration if you haven't donated yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS