Special Moving Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nice Figures

New User
Sharon Barrett & Paula LaBelle
Hi Everyone,

We’re moving and need to lighten our load so we’re going to offer some of our figured wood and burl inventory at special pricing for NC woodworkers. This will be a first come first serve deal for the next two weeks at our store in Salter Path, no shipping. We will take credit cards and tax will be applied to inventory that is owned by Nice Figures Studio. We will also have some of our own personal stock available for cash purchase.

We are not going out of business, we’re just moving (if you’ve ever had to move a store full of wood you can understand our wanting to sell some of it now). I’ll take representative pictures but at these prices I won’t be taking individual pictures, those that know us and have been in our store know we have very figured woods and burls.

WALNUT – figured with burl, curl and beautiful color, high end veneer cores, green, suitable for turnings, table legs, gun stocks, cut for short dimensioned lumber. We have over 200 of these, sizes are from 6 to 15 inches in diameter, most are 2 – 3 feet long. As you can see some cracks, splits and voids but these can be worked around, still a lot of usable highly figured walnut in each piece.

Prices: any legnth 6” diameter and under $ 43.00 each
8” and under $ 53.00 each
10” and under $ 63.00 each
12” and under $ 75.00 each
[FONT=&quot] 15” and under $ 90.00 each[/FONT]

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png

James Davis

New User
James Davis
If you have never been to their shop, you have missed a treat. I was in there not too long ago and I know why they want to sell a bunch of stuff before they move. They had a great selection and some really pretty wood. Their finished pieces were very nice also.

Good luck on the sale and move ladies, where ya moving to?
James

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Good luck with the move.... Wish I was closer to do some shopping and help lighten the load.

Nice Figures

New User
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, business has been good here and it's been a great experience. We're moving to New Hampshire....how stupid are we??? I'm in shorts here and it snowed there yesterday......it's were I grew up and I'm feeling the need to be closer to my family.
How about a Pony Express to NH????
You All come and get some of this stuff!

Paula

sapwood

New User
Roger
Sorry to see you go :tinysmile_cry_t:
Good luck with the move and the sale :icon_thum

Roger

Bryan S

Bryan
It has been a pleasure every time I have stopped in your store. I will not be able to make our annual May visit to Salter Path this year. Wish the 2 of you a safe trip and I hope all goes well for you.

jhreed

New User
james
Moving your family to North Carolina is a much better idea. that is what I did.

New Hampshire, is that the state with no state income tax. If so, can I move with you?
Good Luck
James

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Made a trip to Salter Path today.Drove all the way from Sea Level and there was a sign on the door,closed until Tuesday.Their earlier post said they would be having a sale for the next 2 weeks.Maybe next time.Tony

JimmyC

New User
Jimmy
Thanks for all the wonderful comments, business has been good here and it's been a great experience. We're moving to New Hampshire....how stupid are we??? I'm in shorts here and it snowed there yesterday......it's were I grew up and I'm feeling the need to be closer to my family.
How about a Pony Express to NH????
You All come and get some of this stuff!

Paula

Where in NH are you gals going to ? My inlaws are in VT, right across from Lebanon, NH and we are always looking for something to do when we visit them .

Good luck, especially in the winters:gar-La;,

Jimmy

Nice Figures

New User
Sorry Tony, They moved the closing date for the house up a week and we had to make a quick trip.

Sealeveler

Tony
Corporate Member
Wish now I had made the trip sooner,too bad they're closing because they have some vvvvvery beautiful wood there.I was in a daze drooling all over their wood.I wish Paula and Sharon good luck in your new gigs in New Hampshire.Tony

Nice Figures

New User
Thanks Tony, it was great to meet you and your daughter. Hope you have fun with the wood. We'll be here for a little while longer, just give us a call to make sure we're here. NH is one of the states with no sales tax and no state income tax, the property tax is very high to make up for it. We closed on the house last Friday, It's in Northwood, NH and it has a nice big multi story barn where we can work and have a studio / gallery at the house.

Paula

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS