Spam Poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

mxracer

New User
Dan
Just pointing out the fact that limacchina <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_258121", true); </script>has posted 4 times now and has contributed nothing IMO and has only spammed threads advertising her/thier cheap machinery and bits.

Not a big deal to me personally as I can just ignore it, but I'm sure the paying vendors would not like the free advertising for Limac. :thumbs_do

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Dan, thanks for the heads up. I removed the user from the system.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.2) Gecko/20090729 Firefox/3.5.2

Rob

New User
Rob
Better to ban their IP's also, my other board is getting hit with spammers from China, banning their IP scope has helped.
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 3.0.30729)

taandctran

New User
Thanh Tran
I noticed it this morning around 5:30..... I think all of his/her post were from around 2 to 3 in the morning. I thought I was the only one up at that time of the day!!!!:rotflm: My guess is he/her dosent really live where they said the did.
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB6; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS