source for rough cut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Anderson

New User
Mark
i'm building a barn for my step son and will be needing 220 1x12x10 and 220 1x3x10 also some misc 1x6 and 1x8 16 long leaf southern yellow, dose anyone want to give me a price per bdft and estimate on how long it would take to fill the order?

please keep it within an hour or two of moore county.

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Mark, two millers come to mind. Mark Patterson in Sanford (on the south side) and Charles Holland in New Hill. Both are great folks to do business with and not that far from Vass.

Send me a PM if you would like their contact info.

Scott

Nate Davey

New User
Nate
Mark,

I have a buddy over here on the Fayetteville side the runs a mill and has a lot of wood, cut and uncut. I think he charges $1.50/bf unless you help him cut it. Unfortunately he's out of town until the 16th

bluchz

bluchz
User
Timber services in Carthage might be an option. I have cut timber for them but have never bought any from them.

Mark Anderson

New User
Mark
jack (saw4you) has filled the order and i just got around to unloading the first load last week wo we could send the trailer back for the second half. i was realy impressed with the quality of the wood and milling. i should be ready to start putting on the siding soon.

IMG_0588.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

eyekode

New User
Salem
Wow, that is a nice looking structure! What are the stats? Square footage? 2 story it looks like, intended purpose?
Salem

Mark Anderson

New User
Mark
first floor 1728 sqft 10'4" ceiling (36x48) seven stalls and a tack room, wash area in center isle

second floor 1584 sqft 8' ceiling 12x12 area open to lower center isle

third floor 536 sqft 8 on 12 ceiling w/ 8' to the ridge.

total 3812 sqft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS