Source for Juniper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdbeyer

New User
Wayne
I'm in the Winston area and looking for a source for 4/4 juniper .... for a boatbuilding project that will be strip-built. Can anyone point me somewhere, I don't mind travelling a bit, as I'll need about 250 Bd Ft.

thanks

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
I'd check with Ivy down in Burgaw. He usually has some. He's on here. :wsmile: He'll treat you right. :wsmile:

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Also possible that Rick DiNardo might have some. Woodworking Source up in Mooresville. :icon_thum Good guy.

DanR

New User
Dan
I'd check with Ivy down in Burgaw. He usually has some. He's on here. :wsmile: He'll treat you right. :wsmile:

If you need to contact him add an 'e' in there: Ivey

I was down at his place a couple of weeks ago and he showed me some nice Juniper samples.

cheryllewis

New User
cheryl
I'm in the Winston area and looking for a source for 4/4 juniper .... for a boatbuilding project that will be strip-built. Can anyone point me somewhere, I don't mind travelling a bit, as I'll need about 250 Bd Ft.

thanks
We recently started juniper at The Hardwood Store of NC. Here is what we posted on our Facebook page about it.

The Hardwood Store of NC
This should make the boat builders happy. We are now stocking 1 x 8 Juniper (Alantic White Cedar) in 10' - 16' lengths. Our inventory of KD Western Red Cedar has also grown. We have STK as well as A&Btr, up to 20' lengths. Some of this material is vertical grain.

Come see us.

Cheryl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS