Some testing in progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have put the site into debug mode which will display a bunch of info at the bottom of each page. Ålso i may be putting in trace messages also. Please ignore this unless what I am doing is making it impossible to use the site

Glennbear

Glenn
Thanks for the heads up Steve, seeing the debug window I was thoroughly confused which of course is not hard to do at all. :rotflm:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry about that. knowing how slow i am typing, I should have announced first the changed the mode:gar-Bi

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I messed it up again. If you got an internal error, that was me:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:, I am an error

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
I have taken down the debug window for now, but it will come and go as need over the next week or two.

I just upgraded the vbulletin software (it has at least one bug and probaby a few more. I wiil probablt take down the photo gallery sometime tomorrow to update it. That means there will be another bug or introduced. So keep a sharp eye, stay patient and we will get through these changes with a minimal of disturbance. Bet Most of you didn't even know I upgraded the software this afternoon.

Travis Porter

Travis
Corporate Member
I have taken down the debug window for now, but it will come and go as need over the next week or two.

I just upgraded the vbulletin software (it has at least one bug and probaby a few more. I wiil probablt take down the photo gallery sometime tomorrow to update it. That means there will be another bug or introduced. So keep a sharp eye, stay patient and we will get through these changes with a minimal of disturbance. Bet Most of you didn't even know I upgraded the software this afternoon.

I did. I had to log in again!:icon_thum

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had to log in again. I thought maybe I forgot to pay my dues, or committed an unforgivable site sin. Bruce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS